- "Hey, you just shut your nasty mouth, mister! You might be a vampire, but when you talk to me, you will talk to me like the lady that I am!"
- "You most certainly may not feed on me!"
- "See that's crazy, you would have fed on him and tossed him aside like an old chicken bone"
- "Do it.....I want you to.........ahhh......ahhhhh......AAHHHHH.....AAAHHH......
- (when talking to Tara ep.2) "Oh yeah, black people are lazy and jews have horns."
- "You were just lickin' blood off my forehead, I don't think it gets more personal than that." (epi 2)
- "Now see that proves just how low rent you really are."
- "I'm not so sure you even have another side, you no account backwoods trash. "
- (To Hugo) "Just do me a favor and shut the fuck up."
- "I'm fine, and for your information, not all vampires can take care of themselves" (To Sam after Saving Bill)
- "Bill, I rescind your invitation!" (When Bill and Sam fought less than 36 hours of Bill being gone to/returning from the Tribunal)
- None of your Goddamn business!
- [giggles] "Bill? I thought it might be Antoine, or Basil, or-or-or like Langford, maybe. But, Bill? Vampire Bill!"
- Adele Stackhouse: [about prostitutes who sleep with vampires] "Wonder how much one would charge for something like that?"
Jason: "A thousand bucks."
Sookie: [in disgust] "See, now that just makes me sick."
Adele Stackhouse: "I know. What kind of cheap woman could ever do something like that?"
Sookie: "No, it makes me sick that they're getting a thousand bucks to lay there and do nothing while I bust my ass for ten bucks an hour plus tips!"
- "You know I hate it when you use the "J" word. Now, I gotta go."
- Hoyt Fortenberry: "Yeah has to be because Jason's a real stand up guy."
Sookie: "No he's not Hoyt. He is selfish, egotistical and a complete horn dog but he is not a killer!"
- "Well Bill, you don't seem like a very good vampire. What can you do?"
- "You don't like not being able to control people, do you? That's not a very attractive trait, Bill."
- [After she sucks the bullets out of Eric's chest and Bill tells her Eric was in no danger]
Bill: [To Sookie] "You are connected. He'll be able to sense your emotions."
Sookie: [To Eric] "You big lying a-hole."
Eric: "Bill, I think you're right. I think I can sense her emotions... sweet."
- "Don't say "uh oh". Vampires are not supposed to say "uh oh."
- "All right, here's the deal. And this is a little embarrassin'. I've never been with a man intimately, for all the reasons I told you about. But, I feel things when I'm with you that make me think and I know this could be a huge mistake, one I will regret forever, but it feels like you're the one that I'm supposed to, you know, do it with. And I'm really nervous about that. And frankly I'm scared to death of you. So can we just get it out of the way already so I can relax and get a good night's sleep?"
- Maryann Forrester: "I would've taken you over by now. Come on, it'll be our little secret. What are you?"
Sookie: "I'm a waitress. What the fuck are you?"
- [distraught] "Sam, my living room's wrecked! I've got a killer, a vampire and a shapeshifter on my plate. Right about now I'm not thinkin' about being with anybody!"
- [to Andy] "If you're gonna accuse me of lying, be a man and say it out loud for Pete's sake. Either way, I'm gonna hear you whether you look me in the eye or not. Let's face it, there's not a whole lotta ideas in there. Like mice in a cage."
- Bill: [To Hoyt] "Are you gonna leave or am I gonna have to throw you out! Through a window that is closed!"
Sookie: "Bill, that is just rude."
- [To Hugo] "So if the Newlins care so much about you, how come you're still in here? Face it, Hugo. You're nothin' but a fang-bangin' traitor to them."
- [About Sarah Newlin] "Oh, right. You know in person she looks like vanilla pudding."
- 1st time having sex with Bill, getting bit on the neck.
- When she drank Bill's blood after getting her ass kicked by the Rattray's (epi 2)
- The last Bill/Sookie scene in Episode 12 when she let him back into her home......
- Episode 2.03 where Eric tells Sookie he'll "grow on" her, to which she replies, "I'd rather get cancer."
- Dream sequences with Eric. (Hot!)
- Episode 2.03 after Sookie slaps Eric and his casual response back.